To pass the video assessment, make sure you have mentioned the main points below.
The video containing your two responses must show knowledge of the following points and be no more than five minutes long.
- Show knowledge of NSW Liquor Laws
- Demonstrate the processes to follow when confronted with intoxicated or difficult customers
- Reinforcing your decisions by referring to RSA signage and posters
- Referring to NSW Legislation
- Offering the patron transport options to assist in getting home
- Please ensure we can see your face and that you speak clearly in the video
Please note, the video can be recorded on your phone in the comfort of your own home, there is NO requirement for this to be recorded in a professional environment such as a bar or have another person involved.