Minors and liquor supply in NSW
- Anyone of any age can obtain a RSA Certification.
- Minors are not permitted to sell, supply or serve liquor in NSW.
- Refer to - Liquor Act 2007 No. 90 (NSW) Section 119 which states – A licensee must not cause or allow a minor to see, supply or serve liquor on licensed premises except with the approval of the Authority.
- Maximum penalty : 50 Penalty units.
Please refer to the Liquor Act 2007, and the following sections that specifically relate to minors, and liquor & minors, and licensed premises:
- S117 – 120 – relate to underage drinking
- S121 – 127 – relate to minors on licensed premises.