You need to complete ONE (1) Video Assessment demonstrating how to implement responsible gambling practices and provide information and assistance to customers about problem gambling.
- View the videos below - "The right help-high stakes", "The warning signs" and "Managing the gambler" (to be used as a guide only) see below
- The video provides a great example of a workplace scenario.
- Its highly recommended that you record your video directly into your online learning profile, the option to upload a video from your computer is also available. see instructions at bottom.
- Video assessments are graded by our trainers once each business day. Your feedback will be provided on your Dashboard within your learning profile. Please check your dashboard 24hrs after submission for notifications.
Video Role Play
Implement responsible gambling practices and provide information and assistance to customers about problem gambling
- Please ensure you view the videos provided prior to filming your video role play
- You are required to record yourself as the bar staff interacting with another person (friend, family, or colleague)
- Roleplay can be performed in your home
- Please ensure you are visible in the video at all times
- Its highly recommended that you record your video directly into your online learning profile, the option to upload a video from your computer is also available.
You MUST make reference to the following items in your video:
- You must mention the signs of problem gambling that were displayed by the customer in the scenario and wherein the venue you would discuss the following points with them
- You must provide information on two (2) Gambling help counseling services in your local area
- You must provide information to the customer explaining what a self-exclusion is (time they will be excluded for)
- You must refer the customer to the Customer Liaison Officer (CLO)
Other requirements to be included in your video
- State your Full Name
- State your Date of Birth
- Show your Proof of Photo ID document
- PLEASE NOTE: Proof of identity MUST be provided